These are really useful, especially for first year teachers.
- This work by is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
There are 2 assets for this resource.
A user-friendly guide to help keep conferences on track. Students lead the conference, explaining their success indicators in class.
- Enough copies of the templates for each student.
- Keep the documents in a file folder. It looks more professional and gives the conference scenario a more inclusive and purposeful "feel'.
- Student-Led Parent/Teacher Conferences should be an informative reflection of student achievement and help lay the foundation for future success.
- To establish a comfort zone at Student-Led Parent/Teacher Conferences.
- Students lead the confereces.
- Students facilitate their learning in the classroom by the choices they make. Sharing that information at Conference Time is a new concept for most students. Students are held accountable for the choice they make.
- The Checklist/Self-Assessment documents provide the roadmap for discussion.