- This work by is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
I read the story to the children. The students then get to create their own story about weather and they pick what it will storm in their story.
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- Writing paper
- Paper to draw their picture
- the students will work on writing sotries
- the students will use creatvity in their stories
- Read the story to the students
- talk about the story and the different things that fall during the storms
- talk about things they would like to see storm everyday. (this is their brainstorming time)
- have the students write a story using their ideas about what they want it to storm.
- draw a picture to go along with their story
- share their story with the class!
I use a rubric to grade the students on their writting.