Do you have students put the positive comments on actual work that they have submitted? What are the comments in reaction to? And have you ever used Google documents to share content like this? Thanks! Stav
- This work by is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
There are 1 assets for this resource.
Positive comments will be created on a Word doc. This can be used at the end of the year as graduation approaches & the end of the school year.
- Word Documents
- Drawing Toolbar
- Students will add positive comments to other students Word Docs.
- Students will see the positive comments encourages positive thinking.
- Students will use the drawing toolbar to use callouts for the comments.
- Students will be assessed on the use of positive comments.
- Students will create 10-15 comments
- Students will be creative in the use of types of callouts, color, & fonts.