- This work by is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Lesson plans and resources for 9-12 teachers on the 2010 Census.
- It's All About Us: 2010 Census in Schools: Teacher Home
- It's All About Us: 2010 Census in Schools: Grades 9-12
- U.S. Census Bureau Lessons and Maps
- New York Times: Making Sense of the Census
Every 10 years, the U.S. government counts the population in the country and it is a great teaching moment for teachers to talk about demographics, charts, population growth, government, etc. These three sites give suggestions for teachers on how to get the learning started.