- This work by is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
There are 3 assets for this resource.
Children have fun as they complete worksheets to accompany Smith's novel. They work collaboratively to brainstorm for answers as they read the book.
- Sample Cover of packet with explanations of the contents
- Sample Students explain how characters reacted to Henry's chocolate spots and must explain how they would have reacted if they had seen him.
- Sample One of two pages of the "Cast of Characters" in the book. Children write brief descriptions of the characters and why they're important. There is space for illustrations of the characters.
- CLICK ON ASSETS FOR THE FREE DOWNLOADS
Description of the complete packet:
Children have fun completing these worksheets designed for Robert Kimmel Smith’s book, Chocolate Fever. Best for small groups so children can work collaboratively on plot, setting and character activities as well as others such as writing chocolate couplets, predictions, summaries, reactions, chocolate math, creating a story board, drawing activities, response to text, 5 W’s, a chapter sheet that can be used as a tri-fold to display and much more. Instructions of how to use the sheets are included as well as websites. These can be used during and while reading the book.
See the complete packet and more of my lessons and novel packets at:
See more of my resources and lessons on TeacherShare
Visit my blog for more free lessons, novel packets and teaching ideas for grades 3 - 12