- This work by is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
There are 1 assets for this resource.
Spanish writing section for your midterm, midyear, or final exam including sample writing activity, peer edit sheets, 2 exams, a grading rubric, etc.
- Practice and improve student writing and editing skills in Spanish.
- Effectively assess student writing abilities.
Need a Spanish writing section for your midterm, midyear, or final exam for your Spanish II/intermediate students? This Spanish writing exam unit has everything that you will need. It will prepare your students for their Spanish writing exams and help you successfully administer and grade the exams.
To prepare for the exam the unit includes:
1. A sample writing activity
2. Peer edit sheets (to help students
learn to check their work)
3. A poorly written composition to
correct in class (with answer key)
For the day of the exam the unit includes:
1. Two separate writing exams, one for
a midyear exam and one for a
2. Lined sheets with the rubric on the
bottom for the students during the
3. A teacher correction symbols sheet
4. A grading rubric for the teacher
For my other French and Spanish lesson plans, go to: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sherry-Schermerhorn [www.teacherspayteachers.com]